Tuesday, October 4

7 Sins

Quicktime is busting my head up , I can't open up iTunes cos it's somehow packed together wif Quicktime (which is refusing to work) So here I am up all night tryin to figure it out. ALL i wanted was to get more nigga shit hip hop to my iPod, Just so the morning bus ride is a little more perk-ier. ... .
Damn
(Lib & Izan:) here goes

7 things that scare me:
1. drowning
2. choking
3. losing consciousness
4. being mediocre
5. failing to perform
6. losing family
7. losing friends

7 things i like most about me:
1. my pay check . yah right.!
2. getting things done fast
3. not losing control
4. teh smile
5. close to the family
6. trustworthy
7. trust my guts


7 things i hate most about me:
1. inferiority complex
2. jealous
3. procastinate the little things
4. ridiculous temper
5. over - sensitive (i've been told)
6. complacent (self-satisfied dignity)
7. self conscious

7 most important things in my room:
1. PS2
2. caps
3. stacks of DVDs
4. clothes
5. maxim mags ;)
6. the bed
7. sweets

7-1 random facts about me:
1. gets hungover 2 days after
2. likes to take the lift alone
3. i like kittys
4. sleeps in the buff
5. enjoys cold weather
6. is an avid gamer
7.

7 things i plan to do before i die:
1. travel to east europe
2. be a success
3. achieve enlightenment
4. go on a joyride with my buds
5. go on a roadtrip with my buds
6. find myself
7. get hitched

7 things i can do:
1. type (pretty) fast
2. be late for outings
3. talk like a cat (if cats could talk they'd talk like me)
4. read every article in the paper
5. Kick ass in Footy games
6. run (pretty) fast
7. boogie-woogie

7 things i can't do:
1. Swim
2. Kick ass in BF2
3. jump high
4. adobe photoshop
5. get this blog lookin good
6. sleep early
7. figure out exactly how quicktime works so I can remove it!!!!11!!1

7 things i say the most:
1. yeah right
2. fuck man
3. oh shit
4. wat the fish
5. yes mum..
6. holy craps
7. PL411...

7 people i'll love to see doing this:
1. Shakin
2. Bud
3. Kittysha
4. Kenneth
5. Halim
6. Naen
7. John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home