Sunday, July 24

Can't Run now

It has been 4 months since the new posting. I hardly had time to catch my breath, it's the fastest 4 months ever, it just sort of flew by. But I suppose it helps to have her to talk to at the end of the day, share the many stories, the laughs & the experience.
Was told prior to this that Station Life is tough; I couldn't agree more. Work & duties pile up like yesterday's smelly laundry. It leaves you in a mess, looking for your favorite jeans in there. Expectations on us are tremendous.
My batchmates have long complained, on the loss of a private life since then. We could have been blamed, for being smart enough to scribble "station" on the list of preferred postings. Couldn't help believing those having become instructors instead have been enjoying a somewhat relaxed life, but I wouldn't know for sure, would I?

Back to Guild Wars now.. Enjoy yr Sunday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat the hell??!!!i was frm stn 7 too dude.stn life was da'bomb!!!it was 1 of my best times in the whole of my crazy life.....believe me,wen ur time with scdf is up,u'll juz wish dat u could do it all over again.....~sigh!~....the fire post,ur rota buddies,the crazy enciks,i rili miss them....

12:30 am  
Blogger harith said...

oh fish dude ure kidding me.. whose time were u?? jerry? kok ann? Hahah must be a really long time ago man..

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home