Sunday, June 6

POP 040604




Baldies going delirious

I adore my bunkmates. It's amazing, been together with them for 2 short months, now feel.. like a family of sorts. Chances are, it would be lucky if I meet even one of them cos everyone will be going their separate ways from now on. I'll surely be missing the whole lot of em, oh no.. Not one or two arses who i really do not give two hoots about their existence. Hahah.

It's been a bloody satisfying experience. Getting down and dirty outfield has been fun. Cleaning the toilets has been truly enriching and, i would say, the best way to get closer to your mates. MArching in the darkness, with, your whole body soaked, a damn blister on yourr sole, your eyes half-opened, yourr mate in front sleep walking, makes you realise the limits you can push yourself to. OK, enough corny shit.

On the brighter side of it, i shall be slacking away during the next 10 days. Ha yeah block leave is a god-sent. And to top it all up, i have just suddenly fallen sick. How nice.. Now, of all times.. Well that's excuse enough for me to lie permanently on my bed, watching dvds and jamming d buttons on my ps2. It's gonna be fun, anyone wana join? We can get sick together. I sorely need company, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home