Tuesday, March 23

Been a rainy week over here, but stil haven't encountered any signs of flood. Damn.. Cos Bud and I would love to fold paper boats and float em around, hahah, while i take an attempt at swimming.. Oh ya, been swimming this past few days, and i can say it's getting better, but very tiring tho.. Nat suggested that i might be exerting too much force.. Hmmm.. Could very well be true..
I haf 10 more days to go until enlistment day. It's scary thinking about it, partly cos of all d ghost stories i've heard. OH YAH must watch tonight's Incredible Tales, about a Third Door if I'm not wrong.. I know 10 days are gonna past oh so fast.. Sad.. I just hope that i'll spend my days wisely now.. And it better not be raining! Hahaha.. Not like I'll have control over that..
Hmmm.. The song playing is entitled Talk Shows on Mute by Incubus from the Crow/Murder album.. There's something interesting about the song.. I feel... sad, when i listen to it.. Couldn't be the lyrics.. Anybody feel the same way about it? Drop me a mail if u do.. OR maybe nott.. cos it might just be me being weird..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home